Friday, June 24, 2011

The Bare-feet's accomplice

I walk languidly,
a crowd alongside me,
Together we fall, and slowly we stand.

This crowd uncanny
endows loyalty,
A home like none other, it's family.

They babble loudly round the clock
Block the sounds of my meta-present surroundings.

They see what I see, through my eyes
so they see just how I see
when the world sees neither, my crowd and what I see.

My crowd is all that I am,
what I know or what I wish becomes a part of it;
Its what I hold on to, its what I can't let go.

My crowd is in my head, my crowd is my shadow.
In light, it changes when I change;
In the dark, it swells all around me.

My crowd is all that's real to me
It is imperishable.

2 comments:

  1. you be the bare feet,
    and i be the sand.
    every step you take,
    leaves a mark.
    and i push away all tides
    just to let them be.
    for those dots in the sand,
    paint my portrait

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my tears you soak
    and garner them beneath your heart
    Safe, guarded.

    ReplyDelete