Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Note 3.

You won't hear it coming round
and that's part of the big plan;
A silent heavy truck,
or a reckless speeding van.
Just hear me out, okay?
and also just turn blind;
Keep your eyes fixed straight ahead
coz it'll hit you from behind.

And you know I'm here
for your rescue dear
but you know I've gotta hide,
I'm not scared or shit
but I just can't leave
with a lacerated pride.

I'm back on my feet again 
and its business that I mean,
I've got anti-septic speech
and a badass love machine.
Now I'm back here just for you
and you better be back too,
to play games on the road again,
the ones I ask you to.

And I'll just be here
for your rescue dear
oh, unless I've gotta run.
But keep your tail just
between your legs
coz it's always so much fun..

..to watch you disengage
and watch you swell with rage.
to watch you disengage
and watch you swell with rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment