Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Merchant

Muster my strength, after myriads of failed tries,
Wings that flutter for their share of blue skies,
Would my deepest sorrows serve for the bribe?

With a faint memoir of our tryst and the misinterpreted lies,
my yearning eyes longed upon your empathy's prize;
I merely hold the pen, whilst you be the scribe.

My anguish and delinquency were the vigor for your vies,
My penchant adding hues to your evasive disguise;
Like a thunder cloud I pour, like sand you imbibe.

Oftentimes, our actions become what we despise;
Shipwrecked, and deserted, when our braces capsize,
Struggling, so I stood, amidst arsenals of gibe.

The truth lies in what is overlooked by the eyes,
The pageantries of the night lose the splendor in sunrise;
Thence, can you sieve the pain from the continuum of my describe?

No comments:

Post a Comment